ALMOND CRUSTED CHICKEN BREAST!!
1. Clean chicken breast, boil water, add black pepper and garlic powder in boiling water then add chicken.
2. Boil for about 20 mins. Chicken should be nice and moist.
3. Grind almonds
4. Mix chia seeds, flax seeds, pepper/garlic powder to the grounded almonds
5. Brush dijon mustard all over chicken breast
6. Bread the chicken with the almond crust.
7. Bake chicken in the oven for about 15 mins or until both sides are golden.
Too good!!!!!!! No oil, no frying and no grease! Enjoy!!